Why He’s Hot:
- This is Julian “Jules” Casablancas. Just fucking say that beautiful name. He’s half Spanish, half Danish, and completely sexy. He’s the lead singer and main songwriter of the sexy-ass garage rock band, The Strokes, as well as a solo artist.
- His voice. It’s low, raspy, and oozing with sex, and his lyrics can effortlessly make panties drop. See The Strokes song Reptilia: “Please don’t slow me down if I’m going too fast / You’re in a strange part of our town.” Don’t worry Julian, we wouldn’t dare slow you down. And check out the fucking video (unless you don’t enjoy multiple orgasms).
- Despite his too-cool-for-school, intense rock star persona on stage, Julian has the cutest personality. He’s fucking nice and charismatic and at times even a little awkward. And he’s not in the least bit arrogant. It’s all about the fucking music for him.
- He wears leather like its his job, and he owns it. During his current tour, he’s been wrapping his 6’2” frame in tight ass leather pants and jackets. On Out Of The Blue, the first track off of his new album, he croons, “Yes, I know I’m going to hell in a leather jacket / At least I’ll be in another world while you’re pissing on my casket.” Fucking bad ass.
- He only gets hotter with age! At 31, he’s more put together than ever. Check out his crazy new music video. Look at how fucking perfect his hair is. Fucking fox. Though Jules looks good at all times, at any age, as long as he’s grasping the mic with those soft hands, rocking those sexy shades, singing out of those luscious lips, and piercing our hearts with those doe eyes.